This savory cake is incredibly yummy and fluffly. It can be served in cubes as an appetizer.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 35-40 mins
Total Time: 50-55 mins
Portions: 1 cake
100 g green olives
100 g sun-dried tomatoes (in oil)
100 g gouda
200 g flour
1 pack baking powder
100 ml olive oil
75-100 ml milk
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. Slice the olives and sundried tomatoes.
3. Grate the gouda.
4. Mix the eggs, olive oil, milk, and salt. Gradually add the flour and baking powder.
5. Stir in the grated cheese, olives, and sundried tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Grease a cake tin and cover the base with baking paper.
7. Pour the dough into the cake tin and bake for 35-40 minutes.