Another amazing homemade granola recipe. I love to eat this chocolate granola with sliced bananas, nectarine cubes and oat milk.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Servings: 15-20 people
Portions: 1 tray
500 g oats
100 g hazelnuts
100 g blanched almonds
50 g sunflower oil
100 g agave syrup
10 g cacao powder
1 pinch salt
1 handful semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Roughly chop the almonds and hazelnuts.
3. Mix the oil, agave syrup, salt, and cacao powder.
4. Mix the nuts and oats with the cacao mixture.
5. Put baking paper on a baking tray.
6. Put the mixture on the tray and place in the oven for 3-5 minutes until it is golden brown. Stir well and put back into the oven. Repeat this process 3 more times.
7. Press the mixture on the tray using a spoon and bake for 3 minutes.
8. Let it cool on the tray for at least 1 hour. Add chocolate chips if desired.