Wraps are the perfect picnic recipe. These falafel wraps are full of fresh vegetables and give your body lots of healthy nutrients.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Servings: 2 people
Portion: 4 wraps
4 tortilla wraps
1 large carrot
1/2 red pepper
1 handful spinach
3 slices red cabbage
4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
8 tbsp greek yoghurt
fresh mint leaves
1. Cut the red pepper, red cabbage, and cucumber into sticks.
2. With a peeler, cut the carrot into long slices.
3. Mix the yoghurt with fresh mint, salt, pepper, cumin and ground coriander.
4. Heat the falafels in the oven or microwave.
5. Heat the tortilla wrap for 30 seconds in the microwave.
6. Put some spinach leaves on the wrap (this prevents the wrap from moistening), and top with 1 layer of each veggie.
7. Halve 2 falafels, put on top of the veggies. Add 2 tbsp of yoghurt dip and 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce.
8. Fold and roll the wrap.