This recipe may seem boring at first, but have you ever tried grilled corn on fajitas? If not, you absolutely need to try this recipe! It is absolutely delicious and corn is currently in season.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 20- 25 mins
Total Time: 35-40 mins
Servings: 4 people
Portions: 8 fajitas
4 large corncobs
8 tortilla wraps
1 tin kidney beans
1 tin tomato cubes
4 spring onions
250 g vegan or normal crème fraiche
75 g vegan or normal cheddar
1. Preheat the grill function of the oven to 220°C.
2. Brush the corncobs with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and paprika powder. Grill the cobs in the oven until they are crispy. Turn the cobs regularly.
3. Meanwhile, put the kidney beans and chopped tomatoes in a small pot, and let simmer for 15 minutes. Season with salt pepper, paprika powder, cumin, dried oregano, and garlic powder.
4. Cut the avocado and spring onions into thin slices.
5. When the corn is grilled, remove the corn from the cob and save in a bowl. Spread the tortilla wrap with some crème fraiche, and top with tomato kidney beans, avocado, spring onions, grated cheddar and corn. Sprinkle with fresh lime juice.