These yummy rosemary potatoes are easy to cook and you don't need high skills. I suggest taking organic potatoes as you can eat these with the skin which contains a high amount of nutrients.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
Servings: 4 people
1 kg baby potatoes
1-2 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic cloves
1 rosemary stipe
1/2 unwaxed lemon
2 tbsp flour
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. Wash the potatoes and put them on a large baking tray.
3. Season the potatoes with salt and olive oil.
4. Bake the potatoes for 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, grate the lemon, chop the garlic and rosemary. Mix everything with the flour.
6. After 20 minutes, put the mixture on the potatoes and stir well. Bake for another 20-25 minutes.