These are my absolute favourite Christmas cookies! In my opinion, they even taste better after they have been in a cookie box for a day. You will not be able to resist these.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Portions: 30 cookies
300 g flour
150 g powdered sugar
200 g vegan butter
100 g ground almonds
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 lemon (zest)
1 pinch salt
200 g raspberry jam
1. Put all the ingredients (except from the jam) into a large bowl and knead into a stiff dough.
2. Refrigerate the dough for 30-60 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
4. Roll out the dough to a thickness of 0.5-1cm.
5. Cut out round cookies, poke 1 - 3 small holes in every second biscuit with an apple corer.
6. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes.
7. Bring the jam to a boil and sieve if it contains seeds. Let slight cool and spread over the whole cookies. Place 1 perforated cookie on top and press down a little. Sprinkle the cookies with powdered sugar.