Here is the first Christmas Cookie Recipe: Little Gingerbread Men! Enjoy them with a cup of coffee or put them on top of the whipped cream of your hot chocolate.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Portions: 24 cookies
240 g flour
70 g sugar
140 g vegan butter
25 g applesauce
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1 pinch salt
1. Put all the ingredients into a large bowl and knead into a stiff dough.
2. Refrigerate the dough for 30-60 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
4. Roll out the dough to a thickness of 0.5-1cm.
5. With pastry cutters, cut out any desired shapes out of the dough.
6. Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes.