This is one of the yummiest summer trends that ever existed. Watermelon is a super refreshing fruit and perfectly goes with feta and crunchy pecan nuts.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 0 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Servings: 4-6 people
1 small watermelon
200 g feta
125 g pecan nuts
1 lemon (juice)
2 tbsp olive oil
2 handful fresh mint leaves
1. Cut the watermelon into large cubes and put into a large bowl.
2. Roughly chop the pecan nuts and roast in a pan until they are golden brown.
3. Crumble the feta over the watermelon cubes. Add the roasted pecan nuts as well.
4. Finely chop the mint leaves. Mix lemon juice, olive oil and mint. Season the dressing with salt and pepper.
5. Pour the dressing over the watermelon.