This summer pasta dish is perfect to enjoy summer evenings, you can add all kind of vegetables that you have in your garden. The sun-dried tomatoes make the dish full of flavors and the oat cuisine adds creaminess.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Servings: 4 people
500 g pasta
200 g sundried tomatoes
3 garlic cloves
250 ml oat or soy cuisine
4 tbsp white baalsamic vinegar
1 handful fresh basil
1 tsp paprika powder
1. Cut the garlic into very thin slices. Cut the courgette into slices and quarter them. Slice the sundried tomatoes.
2. Bring water to a boil and cook the pasta according to instructions.
3. Heat some olive oil in a pan (if you use sundried tomatoes in oil, you can use this oil). Fry the garlic, courgettes and sundried tomatoes for 5 minutes.
4. Deglaze the vegetables with white balsamic vinegar, 4 tbsp of pasta water and oat cuisine. Season with salt, pepper, fresh basil, and paprika powder. Let simmer until the pasta is ready.
5. Add the pasta to the sauce and stir well.